Friday, December 4, 2009

Reflection Paper


It is the end of this term.There is an reflecation paper that I want to describe for this class.
In this term, we take a lot of activites that we all enjoyed.Such as some word games,draw pictures for our own and watch the drama class and take notes to develop ourselves.And my favourite part is the word games,because I think it is really very funny and help us learn the vocabulary better and faster. On contrast,the thing that I don't like is to write the things that I don't familliar with.But I know that all of these parts are good for us to improve our English.

Acturally,I really learn a lot of things during this term in this class,I think my writing ability improve a lot.Now,I am not frightened to write some thing,and I can write longer than before,which I think it is really a good fact that we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment